Greek yogurt Pancakes.
You can cook Greek yogurt Pancakes using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Greek yogurt Pancakes
- You need 1 cup of greek yogurt.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 7 tbsp of almond flour.
Greek yogurt Pancakes step by step
- heat skillet or griddle to med to high heat.
- mix almond flour, sugar, salt, baking soda and the greek yogurt in a bowl.
- in separate bowl wisk eggs and vanilla.
- mix the eggs mixture in yogurt mixture and mix together.
- make 4" circle and cook on one side till bubbles form.
- flip over and cook about 1 to 1.5 min.
- this should make 12 to 14 pancakes. place what ever toppings you like on top and eat.