Healthy Gingerbread Spice Pancakes For One.
You can have Healthy Gingerbread Spice Pancakes For One using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy Gingerbread Spice Pancakes For One
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Old fashioned oats.
- Prepare 1 large of banana.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Molasses.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Pure vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1 tsp of Ground ginger.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Ground nutmeg.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Pure maple syrup.
- You need 10 of Dark cocoa roasted almonds.
Healthy Gingerbread Spice Pancakes For One instructions
- Combine oats in a food processor, blender, or magic bullet to create an oat flour. Add in half a banana, egg, molasses, cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg. Blend to a smooth consistency. Next heat a nonstick pan over medium heat and grease/spray accordingly. Pour the mix in and wait till bubbles start to form or the edges begin to curl before flipping..
- For syrup: combine 1/2 tablespoon of pure maple syrup and 1 teaspoon molasses. Heat in a small bowl for 10-15 seconds. Then stir and sprinkle in ginger..
- Toppings: other half of banana sliced and chopped almonds to garnish..