Low-Carb Almond Pancakes.
You can have Low-Carb Almond Pancakes using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Low-Carb Almond Pancakes
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of Raw almonds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Chia seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of Stevia or xylitol.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Vanilla.
- You need 1/4 cup of Water or sparkling water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Coconut oil.
Low-Carb Almond Pancakes step by step
- Grind raw almonds into a flour/meal consistency to make 1 cup..
- Sift almond flour/meal with baking powder..
- Add chia seeds, sweetener and salt to almond mix..
- Combine eggs, water (sparkling water gives a bit more lightness to the final product) and vanilla. Add to dry ingredients. Set aside for 5 minutes..
- Heat oiled griddle or pan to medium heat..
- Melt coconut oil. Add to other ingredients..
- Place 1/4 cup of pancake batter on hot surface. Almond pancakes take a bit longer to cook than standard pancakes. Cook about 2-3 minutes per side..