Sweet Potato Brownies. And these sweet potato brownies are my way of saying thank you… because nothing could have prepared me for the unbelievably supportive reader response that followed. How to make sweet potato brownies super easy. A delicious, easy, and healthy brownie recipe you can enjoy anytime even at breakfast time.
Sweet potatoes are the secret ingredient in these blonde brownies with a sweet buttery glaze. Why Your Brownies Need Sweet Potatoes. You might be confused about how sweet potatoes could play a role in a homemade brownie recipe. You can cook Sweet Potato Brownies using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sweet Potato Brownies
- Prepare 1 1/3 cup of steamed and mashed sweet potato.
- It’s 1/4 cup of oat flour.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of cacao.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of agave / maple syrup.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of peanut butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of flaxseeds + 5tbsp water.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
Do they make the brownies taste like vegetables? The Hairy Bikers' sweet potato brownie recipe is packed with chocolate chips, maple candied sweet potato and These brownies are packed with caramelised sweet potato for a sweet, fudgy texture. Our Sweet Potato Brownies recipe is s rich (and a little more nutrient conscious than your average brownie), you might not want to go back to regular brownies ever again. This Healthy Flourless Paleo Sweet Potato Brownie recipe may just be one of my all-time favorite healthy desserts.
Sweet Potato Brownies instructions
- Blend 2 tbsp flaxseeds with 5 tbsp water in a high speed blender for a "vegan egg"..
- In a bowl mix all ingredients until just combined..
- Add mixture to a lined 9×12 inch / 20x30cm backing dish..
- Bake at 160°C for approx 25mins..
- Cut into pieces and serve with whipped cream or ice cream..
A Flourless Paleo Brownie made with sweet potato and almond butter. This sweet potato brownies recipe is simple and easy to make. These Sweet Potato Brownies are seriously indulgent, rich and fudgy and super easy to make. They're also very nutritious and perfectly satisfying! These Gluten-Free Sweet Potato Brownies have been a staple around here for over six years so I decided it was time to remind you about them in case you missed them the first time around!