Brownie Pumpkin Pie Bars.
You can cook Brownie Pumpkin Pie Bars using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brownie Pumpkin Pie Bars
- You need of of your favorite brownie mix (prepare as box instructions indicate) I love Ghiradelli.
- Prepare of cream cheese,softened.
- Prepare of eggs.
- Prepare of canned pumpkin puree.
- You need of light brown sugar.
- Prepare of box vanilla instant pudding mix.
- It’s of pumpkin pie spice.
- Prepare of tub of cool whip.
- It’s of ground cinnamon.
Brownie Pumpkin Pie Bars instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray or grease an 8×8 baking pan..
- Pour prepared brownie mix in pan..
- With an electric mixer, beat on medium speed next 6 ingredients. Pour over brownie mix gently. Spread to edges of pan with the back of a spoon..
- Bake for 35-45 min or until knife inserted in center comes out clean..
- Combine cool whip and cinnamon. When COMPLETELY cool (I refrigerated mine overnight) spread cinnamon cool whip on top..