Almond flour cinnamon pancakes. Almond flour pancakes are naturally gluten free and are full of protein. Delicious, light and fluffy, a wonderful pancake breakfast. Grain-free, gluten-free refined sugar-free almond flour pancakes.
Just a few common ingredients needed. You're going to love this easy keto almond flour pancake recipe. Almond flour pancakes are naturally gluten free and a delicious and filling way to start your day. You can have Almond flour cinnamon pancakes using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Almond flour cinnamon pancakes
- It’s 1.5 cups of almond flour.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of water or milk.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 2 tablespoons of ground flax seed.
We also added vanilla extract, nutmeg, and cinnamon both times we made these! Almond flour pancakes are a gluten free and grain free alternative with all the taste of the real thing (and more nutrients!) Healthy Almond Flour Pancakes (Kid-Approved). My favorite part about these pancakes is that they only have three main ingredients and can be made in less than five minutes! Almond flour pancakes keep well refrigerated for a few days.
Almond flour cinnamon pancakes step by step
- Mix all ingredients in a medium sized bowl using a hand blender or immersion blender until batter is a pourable consistency..
- Cook all pancakes on a griddle or in a large pan for approximately 2-3 minutes per side until bubble form and both sides are golden brown..
Make sure they are tightly wrapped or in an airtight container as pancakes dry out fast. I made these but I did add pumpkin spice and cinnamon for flavor. I should have probably added a little more milk. Almond Flour Pancakes Recipe, an easy gluten free pancake recipe with almond flour and a few ingredients you probably already have. These almond flour pancakes could easily be made keto or paleo friendly.