Soft White Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Drop Cookies.
You can cook Soft White Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Drop Cookies using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Soft White Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Drop Cookies
- You need 3 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 3/4 tbsp of pumpkin spice or to taste, I like a lot.
- Prepare 2 of sticks room temp butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 large of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 15 oz of can of pumkin puree.
- It’s 2 cup of white chocolate chips.
- You need 1 packages of cream cheese icing.
- It’s 1 of sprinkles.
Soft White Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Drop Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven 350°F.
- In mixing bowl sift together your dry ingredients. .flour, baking powder, salt, spices.
- In separate large mixing bowl cream together your butter and sugar, then add your eggs and vanilla and pumpkin and mix until blended.
- Slowly add your dry ingredients into your wet ingredients about a cup at a time until well blended.
- Stir in your white chocolate chips.
- On a parchment lined baking pan drop cookies about 1 1/2 tablespoons per cookie and flatten it out a little, these don't spread much.
- Bake at 350* my cookies took about 13 minutes per dozen I put in so just keep checking on them until they are slightly golden on top and are done all the way through.
- Once they are cooled slather some cream cheese icing on top and dash on some sprinkles.