You can cook Bran Muffins using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bran Muffins
- You need 200 g of Flour.
- You need 5 g of Baking Powder.
- It’s 3 g of Baking Soda.
- It’s 3 g of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 150 g of Bran.
- You need 60 g of Raisins.
- It’s 50 g of Butter.
- It’s 200 g of Milk.
- It’s 50 g of Sugar.
- It’s 150 g of Honey.
- Prepare 150 g of Molasses.
- You need 1 of Egg.
Bran Muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line standard muffin tins with paper liners. Whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon and sift. Whisk together the dry mix and the bran and set aside until use..
- Cream the butter and sugar. Add the egg, molasses and honey and whisk well. Add the milk and whisk well..
- Add the dry mixture and the raisins to the liquid mixture and use a rubber spatula to mix until smooth..
- Divide the batter evenly among the lined cups..
- Bake, rotating the tins halfway through. Transfer tins to wire racks to cool completely before removing the muffins..