Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Coated Pretzels.
You can have Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Coated Pretzels using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Coated Pretzels
- It’s of Coated Pretzels :.
- It’s 2 cups of white chocolate chips.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of coconut oil.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp. of pumpkin pie spice.
- Prepare 3 cups of mini pretzel twists.
- You need of Dark Chocolate Drizzle :.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of dark chocolate chips.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of pumpkin pie spice.
Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Coated Pretzels step by step
- Line two half sheet pans with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. Set them aside..
- Place the white chocolate chips and coconut oil into a large, microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 1 minute, stopping at the 30 second mark to stir. After 1 minute if the white chocolate isn't completely smooth, then keep microwaving and stirring in 10 second intervals until completely melted. Stir in the pumpkin pie spice..
- Dip the mini pretzels into the melted white chocolate, scraping the bottoms on the side of the bowl. Place the coated pretzel onto the prepared sheet pans. If the white chocolate becomes too thick while your dipping the pretzels, then place the bowl back in the microwave for 10-15 seconds and stir. Once the pretzels are all fairly coated, place the sheet pans into the fridge for 15-20 minutes for the white chocolate to set..
- For the dark chocolate drizzle, place the dark chocolate chips into a small, microwave safe bowl and microwave for 1 minute, stopping at the 30 second mark to stir. Once it's completely melted and smooth, stir in the pumpkin pie spice, then drizzle the melted dark chocolate over the tops of the coated pretzels..
- Place the pretzels back in the fridge for 15-20 more minutes, then they should be set and ready to eat. You can store these in an airtight container at room temperature or if your kitchen is on the warmer side (as in regularly above 74°ish), then store them in the fridge. They will keep for about 4 days..