100% local – Roast Corn and Sweet Potato Pie. This delicious sweet potato pie is made easy with the help of a premade refrigerated pie crust. Place sweet potatoes on cookie sheet. Stir occasionally as they cook so the sweet potatoes This soup was too sweet – with the sweetness of the sweet potatoes and then the corn.
There's more than one way to do it right. These corn cobs will essentially steam inside the foil, creating a corn that is both tender and sweet. Try this when: You're cooking and serving. You can have 100% local – Roast Corn and Sweet Potato Pie using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 100% local – Roast Corn and Sweet Potato Pie
- Prepare 4 of sweet potatoes medium.
- Prepare 1 of zucchini.
- You need 1 of cauliflower small.
- Prepare 1 of pepper sweet.
- It’s 1 cup of fresh cream milk separated from fresh cow's.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of ricotta cheese homemade.
- It’s of Salt to season.
Take sweet potatoes out of the oven and transfer them to a serving platter. Drizzle with more extra-virgin olive oil. Find sweet potato pie stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day.
100% local – Roast Corn and Sweet Potato Pie instructions
- Peel and cut sweet potatoes into small pieces. Steam until very soft..
- Chop zucchini, cauliflower and sweet pepper into small pieces. Salt and saute until cooked..
- Mash sweet potatoes, add sauteed vegetables and fresh cream and combine well..
- Put into dish and dot with ricotta cheese..
- Bake for 30 minutes..
Sweet potato pie has a richer flavor than pumpkin and is more nutritious! This pie combines sour cream for an irresistibly velvety texture! That's an ongoing debate that's probably rooted more in culture and upbringing than anything; it comes down to where you're from. Sweet Potato Pie soul food style made with a delicious homemade buttery & flaky crust. Making a a southern sweet potato pie has never been easier!