Beef potatoe stew and kachumbari.
You can cook Beef potatoe stew and kachumbari using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef potatoe stew and kachumbari
- It’s 1/2 kg of beef.
- Prepare 10 of onion potatoes.
- You need 1 piece of cucumber.
- You need 4 of carrot pieces.
- You need 4 of tomatoes.
- It’s of Tomato paste.
- Prepare 3 of large onions.
- You need of Crushed garlic and ginger paste.
- It’s 1 of tspn black pepper.
- It’s 1 of tspn curry powder.
- It’s 1 of grated capsicum.
- It’s 1 of tspn vinegar.
- You need 1 bunch of coriander.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
Beef potatoe stew and kachumbari instructions
- Chop 1 onion and 2 tomatoes in a bowl, add 1 tspn of vinegar and refrigerate it as you prepare your beef potatoe stew.
- For the beef potatoe stew,boil your meat with cooking oil, salt, curry powder, black pepper, grated garlic and ginger.
- Once tender, saute it to golden brown then add your chopped onions and grated capsicum.
- Add your tomatoes simmer them for five minutes then add sliced onion potatoes, cucumber carrots and tomato paste..
- Add a cup of water for your soup, sprinkle your chopped coriander, cover and simmer for ten minutes.
- Now serve with your earlier on refrigerated kachumbari, pilau and enjoy.