Butternut and potato beef stew.
You can cook Butternut and potato beef stew using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Butternut and potato beef stew
- It’s 600 g of stewing beef.
- It’s 4 of potatoes diced and boiled.
- You need 1/2 of butternut diced and boiled.
- You need 1 Tbs of steak and chops spice.
- It’s 1 of onion finely diced.
- It’s 2 Tbs of tomato sauce.
- You need 2 of bay leaves.
- It’s to taste of salt and pepper.
- It’s of knorr rich beef and tomato soup.
Butternut and potato beef stew step by step
- Boil the meat at low heat for approximately 2hrs or until tender.Drain excess water and set aside..
- Add salt and pepper, herbs of your choice, steak and chops spice and bay leaves and oil to the meat. Brown on medium heat..
- Add the knorr soup and onions followed by the tomato sauce. cook until onion are tender..
- Add back the excess water you set aside earlier.Allow to simmer..
- Put the potatoes and butternut into the meat pot. cook again for a few minutes and serve..