Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Muffins.
You can cook Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Muffins using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Muffins
- You need 1 cup of oats.
- It’s 1 cup of buttermilk.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- You need 1 tsp. of cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of nutmeg.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 of medium apple, peeled, cored and diced.
Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a small bowl combine oats and buttermilk. Allow oats to soak in buttermilk for 15 minutes..
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg..
- Once oats have sat for 15 minutes, add in the egg, brown sugar, vanilla extract and oil. Mix well to combine..
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and combine well..
- Fold in the diced apples..
- Spoon equally in a greased muffin tin. Bake for 12 minutes..
- Allow to cool on cooling rack. These can be frozen for popping in the microwave when needed. Enjoy!.