You can have Pasta primavera using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pasta primavera
- It’s 1 box of angel hair pasta.
- It’s 1/3 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 of red bell pepper, sliced.
- It’s 1 of yellow bell pepper, sliced.
- It’s 1 of onion, sliced.
- It’s 4 of garlic cloves, sliced or minced.
- You need 8 oz of mushrooms sliced.
- You need 6 oz of bag baby spinach, chopped.
- You need 2 of small zuchinni, halved and sliced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of italian seasoning.
- You need 1 of grated parmesan cheese, optional.
Pasta primavera instructions
- Start pot of water to boil pasta. Follow directions on box..
- Heat butter and oil in large saute pan on med hi heat..
- Add peppers, onions, and Italian seasoning cook 3-4 minutes. Add garlic cook 2 min. Add zucchini, spinach, and mushrooms. Cook additional 5 minutes..
- When Angel hair is done cooking save a cup of pasta water, drain pasta and quickly add to vegetables in saute pan. Mix together with tongs and add reserved pasta water..
- Add parmesan cheese as desired, enjoy!.