Redvelvet birthday cake with whipped cream frosting. Whilst the cake is baking, make the whipped cream frosting. Pour the milk, vanilla extract and sugar into a bowl and place in the freezer along with the whisk you're planning on using to whip. In a large bowl, add all the dry ingredients together Now to another bowl add your wet ingredients (oil,egg,sugar,milk & red food color) and mix all together.
Definitely a crowd pleaser in my book. I have been hooked on this bright red chocolate cake since I was a wee little girl. Red Velvet Cake Though cream cheese frosting is typically used nowadays on red velvet cake, classic whipped cream frosting makes for a more balanced sweetness. You can have Redvelvet birthday cake with whipped cream frosting using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Redvelvet birthday cake with whipped cream frosting
- It’s 2 cups of sugar.
- You need 3 cups of flour.
- It’s 1 of tspn baking powder.
- It’s 6 of eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of veg oil.
- It’s 2 of tblspon red food colour.
- It’s 1 of tblspn flavor.
- It’s 1 of tblspn cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 of tspn salt.
Red velvet cake with ermine frosting is the red velvet cake of the good old days. It's not weighed down with heavy cream cheese but paired with the most delicate whipped ermine frosting. I used to have a love-hate relationship with red velvet cake. Red velvet cake is the queen of all layer cakes.
Redvelvet birthday cake with whipped cream frosting step by step
- Preheat your oven to 180..
- In a large bowl, add all the dry ingredients together.
- Now to another bowl add your wet ingredients (oil,egg,sugar,milk & red food color) and mix all together..
- Then to your dry ingredient, pour the wet ingredient and mix all together..
- Pour your batter into your pan and bake.
- Allow your cake to cool. Mix your whipping cream and cover the cake.
- Decorate as you wish..
The "I can't quite put my finger on the flavor" cake. It's the sweet marriage of buttermilk and vanilla with a little cocoa for good measure. She's tall, dramatic, and completely covered in silky cream cheese frosting. This is my best red velvet cake. Spread a thin layer of whipped cream frosting along the sides of the cake.