Buffalo Chicken Stir Fry.
You can have Buffalo Chicken Stir Fry using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Buffalo Chicken Stir Fry
- You need 4 tbsp of Light country crock butter spread.
- It’s 1/2 of Onion (chopped).
- Prepare 4 of Buffalo chicken sausage links.
- It’s 1 bunch of Broccoli.
- You need 1 of Cauliflower.
- It’s 1 bunch of Asparagus.
- You need 1 cup of Fresh spinach.
- You need 1 of as needed Adobo.
- Prepare 1 of as needed Garlic powder.
Buffalo Chicken Stir Fry instructions
- Chop broccoli, cauliflower, and asparagus.
- Steam vegetables in water.
- In separate pan, heat yogurt butter and sauté chopped onions..
- Add 4 links of chopped buffalo chicken sausage (thin and trim brand).
- Add steamed vegetables and add spinach.
- Sprinkle adobo and garlic powder to taste.