Crock pot buffalo chicken pasta.
You can have Crock pot buffalo chicken pasta using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crock pot buffalo chicken pasta
- It’s 2 large of boneless chicken breast..
- You need 2 packages of cream cheese.
- It’s 1 pints of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of louisiana wing sauce.
- You need 1 box of noodles of your choice..
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
Crock pot buffalo chicken pasta step by step
- Cube the chicken breast. Put it in the crock pot and add the cream cheese, and 1/4 cup Louisiana wing sauce. Cook on low for 8 hours..
- When your ready to serve, boil water and cook noodles. Add the cooked noodles, and mozzarella cheese to the crock pot and mix together..
- Plate the dish and serve with a dollop of sour cream on top, garnish with dried chive..