Slowcooker Buffalo Chicken.
You can cook Slowcooker Buffalo Chicken using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Slowcooker Buffalo Chicken
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts.
- You need 1 cup of buffalo sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of tapatio sauce.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of sour cream.
- You need 1 1/2 Tbsp of chunky salsa.
- You need 1 Tbsp of water.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cajun seasoning.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper (ground).
- It’s 1/2 of tap garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
Slowcooker Buffalo Chicken step by step
- Thaw chicken if frozen.
- Pour liquid and seasoning ingrediants into crock pot/slowcooker and mix well.
- Lay chicken in sauce, spoon sauce over top of chicken breast, turn crockpot to high.
- Cook for 4 hours, flip every 30 mins to avoid it getting dried out..