Pineapple cookies (Kue Nastar).
You can have Pineapple cookies (Kue Nastar) using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pineapple cookies (Kue Nastar)
- Prepare 400 gr of margarine.
- It’s 100 gr of butter.
- Prepare 3 of egg yolks.
- You need 150 gr of sugar powder / icing.
- It’s 50 gr of milk powder.
- You need 600-650 gr of all-purpose flour.
- It’s of Pineapple Jam for filling.
- It’s of For the egg wash.
- It’s 2 of egg yolks.
- You need 2 tbs of fresh milk.
Pineapple cookies (Kue Nastar) instructions
- Mix the egg yolks, margarine, butter and sugar until the mixture rise and color change to pale yellow.
- Add the milk powder and all-purpose flour in batches until you get the right consistency, not too hard, but no longer sticking on your hand.
- The amount of flour you'll use might be different (slightly more or less) depending on how big us the yolks and the flour you use.
- Then get approx. 20gr of dough, form a round shape and press the middle part to create a crater where you can add your pineapple jam in there.
- Cover the jam with the dough, make a half-circled shape (or any shape), then place it on your baking tray.
- Arrange it nicely once all the dough is filled with pineapple jam, then spread the egg wash on top of them.
- Bake in a preheated oven with 180°c for approximately 25-30mins.
- Once all the cookies are baked, let it cool before you place them in a jar..
- Store it in an airtight jar, it'll last for a month (if you haven't finished it by then) ☺️.