Roasted Butternut Squash.
You can cook Roasted Butternut Squash using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Roasted Butternut Squash
- Prepare 1 large of Butternut Squash ( about 3 pds.).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of butter or good olive oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of fresh ground pepper.
Roasted Butternut Squash instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Peel and seed Squash and cut into 1 inch chunks. Place Squash on a large non stick sheet pan..
- In a small bowl melt butter in microwave about 20-30 seconds..
- Add brown sugar to melted butter and blend well..
- Pour butter brown sugar mixture over Squash. Give squash a toss so to evenly coat. Salt and pepper and toss again..
- Roast squash in the oven for 25-30 minutes turning once in between cooking time..