My BLT Pasta salad. I used green onion and along with some cherry tomatoes I used a whole bag of thawed petite sweet peas. I made my own ranch dressing using Hidden Valley Ranch packets milk and mayonaisse. BLT Pasta Salad is my favorite potluck side dish!
Firing up the grill is my favorite cooking method during the warm summer months. Every summer when the garden comes in and we are flush with juicy, ripe tomatoes, I make BLT's at least a few times a week for lunch or even dinner. I just can't get enough of that classic bacon, lettuce, tomato combo! You can cook My BLT Pasta salad using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My BLT Pasta salad
- Prepare 1 packages of tri-color rotini.
- Prepare 2 of scallion / green onion , sliced.
- Prepare 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 cup of plain Greek yogurt.
- You need 10 oz of fresh baby spinach.
- Prepare 2 of chopped tomato.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped cooked COOLED bacon.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped mild banana peppers.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ranch dip mix.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dry dill.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Especially with my favorite BLT addition of some ripe avocado. This BLT Pasta Salad is such a fun twist on a classic recipe. It's bursting with tomatoes, green onions, and plenty of crisp bacon. BLT Bow Tie Pasta Salad Recipe.
My BLT Pasta salad step by step
- Cook bacon, let cool then chop..
- Cook pasta according to directions. Rinse and let cool.
- Mix mayo, yogurt, scallion ranch mix and dill in a large bowl.
- Add chopped tomato, pasta, chopped banana peppers, bacon and spinach to dressing..
- Mix well chill and serve!! Sometimes I skip directly to serve 😁.
We got back from the beach yesterday, and guess what… I'm beat! Or at least a spa day 😉 Hey… a girl can. This BLT Pasta Salad has bow-tie pasta, bacon, lettuce, and tomato with a creamy ranch dressing. When I asked you guys on Instagram whether you wanted to see this BLT Pasta Salad or The Best Pancakes Ever recipe, the response was an overwhelming vote for this BLT Pasta Salad. If you're used to making pasta salads with vinaigrette dressing, this one will come together slightly differently.