Hot chocolate with spiced pumpkin ☕️🧡. Rich and creamy pumpkin spice hot chocolate is a great treat for a fall day, quiet evening, or to share with friends and family! Learn how to make pumpkin spiced hot chocolate with Pumpkin Spice flavor Coffee-mate natural bliss creamer. Pumpkin Spice Hot Cocoa (or Mocha or Latte).
Heat, whisking occasionally, until the mixture comes to a low simmer. Rich and creamy hot chocolate made with white chocolate and real canned pumpkin, and infused with pumpkin spice! The best way to warm up this Sure you could buy some pumpkin pie spice from the grocery store, but what if they're out? You can cook Hot chocolate with spiced pumpkin ☕️🧡 using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hot chocolate with spiced pumpkin ☕️🧡
- You need 1 cup of milk (I use soy milk).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of good chocolate powder.
- You need 1 pinch of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Spiced pumpkin purée.
- You need of Ready make whipping cream or spray cream (to top up), optional.
Or you just don't feel up to a store run to pick some up? Pumpkin spice hot chocolate is the perfect fall drink recipe. Made from scratch, this delicious treat will keep you warm all winter long! Besides this pumpkin hot cocoa, I love making a cup of this Gingerbread Hot Chocolate and Caramel Apple Cider.
Hot chocolate with spiced pumpkin ☕️🧡 instructions
- On a small saucepan, add some milk and chocolate powder. Turn on low heat and keep stirring..
- Use your hand whisk combine milk and chocolate powder together, add some spiced pumpkin purée and mix well..
- Check out my homemade spiced pumpkin purée https://cookpad.com/uk/recipes/13933154-easy-homemade-spiced-pumpkin-puree.
- Serve on a cup or mug, top up with whipping cream and sprinkle with some ground nutmeg. Enjoy 😊.
Pumpkin Spice White Hot Chocolate is a deliciously thick and decadent fall drink that does not include coffee – keep it on warm in a slow cooker for a party! This hot chocolate is perfect for fall, pumpkin white hot chocolate. A delicious and rich white hot chocolate that has a pumpkin spice spin on it. This quick and easy pumpkin spice hot chocolate is rich and creamy, can be made with non-dairy or dairy milk, and will keep you warm as the weather changes. And homemade hot chocolate tastes about a million times better than store-bought hot cocoa packets.