Thai Pasta Salad. Spicy Thai Pasta Salad is hot, tangy, and inspired by the flavors of Thai cuisine. You're going to love this dish! This recipe is such a huge hit.
Thai Pasta Side Salad A tasty peanut dressing lightly coats pasta and cabbage in this easy-to-make side dish that's perfect for potlucks or outdoor events. Try sesame oil instead of olive oil if you have some on hand. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk peanut butter, water, lime juice, molasses, soy sauce, garlic, vinegar, sesame oil and red pepper flakes until blended. You can have Thai Pasta Salad using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Thai Pasta Salad
- Prepare 1 of red onion.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need 6-7 of mushrooms.
- You need 3 of carrots.
- You need 1 of green zucchini.
- Prepare 1 of yellow zucchini.
- Prepare 1/2 of red pepper.
- It’s 1/2 of yellow pepper.
- Prepare 3 stalks of celery.
- You need 1/4 c of soy sauce.
- You need 1 of big spoon of peanut butter.
- You need 1 package of fettuccine pasta.
Drain spaghetti and carrots; place in a large bowl. Cook pasta according to package directions and drain well. In a large bowl, whisk together the orange juice, peanut butter, rice wine vinegar, soy sauce, honey, garlic, sriracha, and salt to taste. Add pasta, cabbage, carrots, cucumber, bell pepper, and green onions and toss to combine.
Thai Pasta Salad step by step
- Slice the onions and mushrooms and crush the garlic. Add to a skillet with a spoon of grape seed oil. Sauté until onions are clear.
- Meanwhile, dice the rest of your veggies.
- Add vegetables to the skillet and sauté a bit.
- Once the veggies are starting to cook, add in the soy sauce.
- I like the veggies nice and soft so cover and let simmer until soft enough.
- While veggies are cooking, boil a pot of pasta. When draining the water, don't wash off pasta because you want it to stay hot.
- Mix the veggies together with the pasta.
- Here's the tricky part.. make sure to add and mix in the peanut butter when everything is hot so the peanut butter hides itself in the salad.
- Enjoy this delicious dish either warm or cold. It's awesome both ways.
Serve chilled or room temperature and enjoy! Peanut Thai Pasta Salad is the perfect summer pasta salad. It is full of spicy and savory peanut flavor and could not be easier to whip together. Simply blend all of the ingredients for the sauce in a food processor and top over the noodles and vegetables. Place it in to-go containers and you've got the perfect picnic pasta salad!