Sandwich Cookies With Rum Raisin Buttercream Filling.
You can cook Sandwich Cookies With Rum Raisin Buttercream Filling using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sandwich Cookies With Rum Raisin Buttercream Filling
- It’s of For the cookie dough:.
- You need 110 grams of Cake flour.
- Prepare 30 grams of Almond powder.
- Prepare 60 grams of Soft light brown sugar.
- You need 60 grams of Butter.
- It’s 1 of Egg yolk.
- You need 3 of drops Vanilla oil.
Sandwich Cookies With Rum Raisin Buttercream Filling instructions
- Sift the cake flour and almond powder into a bowl, add sugar, and mix together..
- Add butter to the mixture. Wear disposable gloves to keep your hands from getting messy, and knead the mixture well..
- Add an egg yolk to the mixture from Step 2. Sprinkle in the flour, and knead together into one mass (optionally add vanilla oil)..
- Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for about 2 hours You can make this dough the day before..
- Sandwich the dough between sheets of plastic wrap. Roll out with a rolling pin to about 3 mm thick..
- Cut out into any shapes you like, and bake for about 12 minutes at 180°C (preheat the oven beforehand)..
- Soak the raisins in enough rum (not listed in the ingredients) to cover them..
- Refer towhen making the buttercream. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/153868-delicious-buttercream.
- Spread a generous portion of buttercream on 2 cookies with 3-5 raisins to make the cookie sandwiches..
- They are done once you let them sit in the fridge until the buttercream settles properly..