Bubble gum flavour boondi ladoo pastry. Boondi Ladoo – Malayalam easy cook recipe. Boondi ladoo Recipe / Quick and Easy ladoo recipe is a extremely awesome Indian sweet prepared for special occasions like marriages and for festivals. Boondi Ladoo – Indian Sweets Recipe
These ladoos are called boondi ladoos, since the batter is poured through a ladle or sieve with perforations while frying. The method to make boondi ladoo is similar to making Motichoor ladoos. just remember that the consistency of the batter should be right, to get round shaped boondis. Boondi Ladoo is a great, mouth watering snack-time dessert and is a must have at all special occasions all over India. You can cook Bubble gum flavour boondi ladoo pastry using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bubble gum flavour boondi ladoo pastry
- It’s of Sugar syrup Ingredients:-.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- You need of Flavouring.
- You need of Batter Ingredients:-.
- Prepare 1 cup of gram flour.
- You need 3/4 cup of water.
- You need 1 teaspoon of oil.
- You need of Oil for frying.
- You need 1 tablespoon of ghee.
- It’s of Few strands of saffron.
- It’s of Slivered pistachios.
- Prepare of Vol au vent cases.
Boondis are very small, round deep-fried balls that have been soaked in fragrant sugar syrup. After soaking, the syrup is drained, and the syrup infused boondi are formed. In Boondi ladoo, boondis are big and they are fried in oil. I made in coconut oil.so a flavour of that is coming. which oil is preferable to make laddu?
Bubble gum flavour boondi ladoo pastry step by step
- In a bowl sieve the gram flour and add oil and water and make a smooth batter. Let it rest for an hour..
- While its resting prepare sugar syrup 10 minutes before making bundi. In a large pan add sugar and water and make sugar syrup. It should be of no strings at all. Add in flavour and colour to the syrup. I have used bubblegum flavour and used pink food colour. You can make green, orange, red etc.
- Add food colour and mix the batter well. In a large frying pan add oil and heat on medium heat. Once the oil is hot, hold a grater or holed ladle over the oil (about 2”)and pour the batter gently using a ladle. The bundi will start dropping in the oil. Let the bundi fry for a minute or so. It should all float on top and remove using a ladle and remove any oil by shaking it and put in the syrup..
- Stir the bundi and remove once all soaked in syrup. Transfer in a colander so any excess syrup is drained. Repeat for the rest of the batter and once the excess syrup is drained transfer in a dish and add ghee, saffron and nuts to it. You can also add raisins and trutti frutti. If not using flavour add cardamom powder. I have given a twist to it. I blitz the boondi in a blender and made small ladoos and put it on top of vol au vent cases. Enjoy.
A wide variety of strawberry flavor bubble gum options are available to you, such as flavor, usage, and certification. Boondi Ladoo Recipe is a great, mouth watering snack-time dessert and is a must have at all special occasions all over India. also, add camphor and sugar candy for more traditional flavour. additional, adjust the consistency of besan batter by adding water as. Boondi Ladoo is very famous during festive season of Vinayaka Chaturdhi. · Easy baked Vegetable Samosas using fillo pastry and a mildly spiced potato and green peas filling. Great as an afternoon snack or tea time treat. About Boondi ke Ladoo (Boondi ke Laddu) Recipe: A very famous Indian dessert, Boondi ke Ladoo are also known as Motichoor ke ladoo and are usually made during festive times like Diwali or at Indian weddings and pujas.