Nutella Crepe "Cake". Nutella crêpe cake might just be the best no-bake dessert you haven't made yet, and that's OK because this recipe has every intention of making your first try at preparing this towering confection — sometimes called gâteau de crêpes, mille-crêpe cake, or thousand-layer crêpe cake — a successful one. Nutella Crepe Cake will take you on a flavor ride straight to Europe. This easy-to-make, yet impressive cake will be sure to "wow" your friends and family.
Its layer upon layer of soft crepes and rich Nutella whipped cream! Add a dollop of Nutella filling to the base of your plate or cake platter to make sure the cake stays put. Start with a tablespoon of Nutella filling on your first crepe layer. You can have Nutella Crepe "Cake" using 9 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Nutella Crepe "Cake"
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of salt.
- It’s 2 Tbsp. of melted butter.
- Prepare 2 of large strawberries.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of white granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of powdered sugar.
Spread the Nutella filling to make sure it covers the entire crepe. Finish off the cake by combining the melted chocolate with coconut oil and pouring over the top. Garnish with grated chocolate and allow to rest for half an hour before serving. « Orange and Almond Cake Spread a very thick layer of Nutella cream mixture on the top (and the sides if you want) of the cake. Fold in half and then into quarters; transfer to prepared baking dish.
Nutella Crepe "Cake" step by step
- Whisk together flour and eggs..
- Gradually add milk and water, whisking continuously..
- Add butter and salt, and beat until smooth..
- Lightly oil a small-medium frying pan and met at medium-high heat..
- Scoop batter onto pan, 1/4 cup per crepe, tilting pan in a circular motion to coat the pan evenly..
- Cook approximately 2 minutes per side, until light brown..
- Before moving onto the next crepe, spread Nutella on top and set on plate..
- Repeat until batter is gone, leaving Nutella off of top crepe..
- Chop strawberries and transfer to small bowl..
- Add white sugar and stir to coat..
- Garnish crepes with strawberry and powdered sugar..
- Optional: Warm for a few minutes in low-temp oven or refrigerate for a cold dessert..
Repeat process with remaining crepes and Nutella, transferring to baking dish with first crepe. Mille Nutella Crepe Cake is the fancy layer cake with Nutella and cheese filling. Impressive to serve and joy to eat. Say YES to your best life or Mile-High Crepe Miracle Cake. In a large cake tin, begin layering a crepe, then the cream, then the nutella.