Brown Sugar Cinnamon Butternut Squash.
You can have Brown Sugar Cinnamon Butternut Squash using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brown Sugar Cinnamon Butternut Squash
- You need 1 of Butternut Squash.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Unsalted Butter-divided.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Brown Sugar-light or dark.
- It’s 4 dash of Ground Cinnamon-to taste.
- You need of Salt.
Brown Sugar Cinnamon Butternut Squash instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Line baking pan with aluminum foil ..
- Cut squash lengthwise and then de-seed and de-string. (I use ice cream scoop for this.).
- Coat squash halves with softened butter ; 1 tablespoon each. Then melt 2 tablespoons Butter and mix it into brown sugar..
- Coat halves with butter/brown sugar mixture. Sprinkle with cinnamon, then cover with foil ..
- Bake in the oven for 45min to 1hour. Check after 30min for tenderness; continue checking every 15min after that until flesh is easily pierced with fork..
- When done, cut lengthwise and crosswise into the flesh, creating squares to be easily removed. Then enjoy!!.