Zucchini Bread. A moist and delicious zucchini bread flavored with walnuts and cinnamon. Easy to bake and freeze Really, really good and moist- my kids eat it as quickly as I can make it. Zucchini Bread Recipe & Video – Joyofbaking.com.
Chocolate zucchini bread that's rich, moist, and with a tender crumb. Watch how to make healthy zucchini bread in this short recipe video! You're going to love this quick bread made with fresh zucchini, whole grains and natural sweetener. You can have Zucchini Bread using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Zucchini Bread
- Prepare 2 small of Zucchini.
- Prepare 100 grams of Granulated sugar.
- It’s 60 ml of Vegetable oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla essence (optional).
- You need 2 large of Eggs.
- Prepare 150 grams of Cake flour.
- You need 50 grams of Whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Clove powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 30 of to 50 grams Raisins (chopped nuts, chocolate, etc.).
Zucchini bread can be frozen for up to three months. After it is completely cooled, wrap it securely in aluminum foil, freezer wrap, or place in a freezer bag. Thaw the bread overnight in the refrigerator. The best healthy zucchini bread made with whole wheat flour, coconut oil and naturally sweetened with honey instead of sugar.
Zucchini Bread instructions
- Preheat the oven to 160℃, and lightly oil the bottom of the mold..
- Thoroughly wash the zucchini and grate with the skin. Bring the eggs to room temperature..
- Combine the flour, whole wheat flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, cloves, and baking powder with a whisk to incorporate air, then add the raisins and mix ..
- Combine vegetable oil, granulated sugar, and eggs in a bowl, and mix well..
- Add the grated zucchini and vanilla extract, then stir..
- Add the dry ingredients from Step 3, then fold in without kneading..
- Pour the batter into the mold, tap to release the air pockets, then bake in oven for about 40 minutes..
- It's done baking when a skewer inserted into the middle comes out clean. Let cool for 5 minutes in the mold, transfer to a rack to cool completely, slice, then serve..
- When you slice the bread, you will see the fresh green color..
For Zucchini Chocolate Bread: stir in miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips instead of the nuts. Swap in dried fruit (cranberries or cherries) for the raisins. Try using pecans or walnuts for the chopped nuts. This is the best zucchini bread. Zucchini brings the veggies, peanut butter packs in the protein, and chocolate makes the bread something you'll crave for breakfast lunch and.