Zucchini bread. A moist and delicious zucchini bread flavored with walnuts and cinnamon. Easy to bake and freeze Really, really good and moist- my kids eat it as quickly as I can make it. Zucchini Bread Recipe & Video – Joyofbaking.com.
Chocolate zucchini bread that's rich, moist, and with a tender crumb. Watch how to make healthy zucchini bread in this short recipe video! You're going to love this quick bread made with fresh zucchini, whole grains and natural sweetener. You can cook Zucchini bread using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Zucchini bread
- You need 3 cup of flour.
- You need 1 1/3 tbsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- You need 3/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of honey.
- It’s 3 cup of zucchini grated.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped walnuts.
Zucchini bread can be frozen for up to three months. After it is completely cooled, wrap it securely in aluminum foil, freezer wrap, or place in a freezer bag. Thaw the bread overnight in the refrigerator. The best healthy zucchini bread made with whole wheat flour, coconut oil and naturally sweetened with honey instead of sugar.
Zucchini bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 325..
- Combine all dry ingredients..
- Make well in middle of dry ingredients and add everything else except zucchini and nuts. Mix until combined, but don't over do it..
- Mix in zucchini and nuts..
- Pour into loaf pan and bake 60 to 70 minutes, but your time may vary depending on various factors..
For Zucchini Chocolate Bread: stir in miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips instead of the nuts. Swap in dried fruit (cranberries or cherries) for the raisins. Try using pecans or walnuts for the chopped nuts. This is the best zucchini bread. Zucchini brings the veggies, peanut butter packs in the protein, and chocolate makes the bread something you'll crave for breakfast lunch and.