Perfect Pancakes (GF).
You can cook Perfect Pancakes (GF) using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Perfect Pancakes (GF)
- You need of Dry.
- It’s 135 g of self raising flour (GF).
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of Wet.
- You need 100 ml of milk.
- It’s of 1 egg.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of oil.
- You need Dash of vanilla essence.
Perfect Pancakes (GF) step by step
- Sieve the dry ingredients into a bowl and mix.
- Mix the wet ingredients together in a jug / bowl.
- Mix the wet ingredients into the bowl with the dry ingredients. Keep mixing until smooth. Should be a thick but still runny mixture..
- Heat up a dry pan to a low/medium heat. NO oil / butter..
- Test the heat by putting a small bit of mixture and flipping once bubbles appear. It should take about 1 minute on each side. This is your micro gastronomy test pancake..
- Put a desert spoon of mixture into the pan for each pancake. I can fit two blobs in my drying pan at a time..
- Flip when you see bubbles appear. This is typically after only a minute or two for me. Keep an eye on them so they don’t burn – do not hesitate to check!.
- Cook for a minute on the other side. Keep checking until you get the feel for how long they take to perfect..
- Crucial step: keep on a warm plate in a warm (but not hot) oven. You don’t want to cook them any more. I don’t put tinfoil on top as the condensation underneath causes them to go soggy and then hard..
- Serve with EVERYTHING..