Bun Thit Nuong – BBQ pork Vietnamese style 🔥.
You can have Bun Thit Nuong – BBQ pork Vietnamese style 🔥 using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bun Thit Nuong – BBQ pork Vietnamese style 🔥
- It’s 250 of pork chops.
- You need 1 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of fish sauce.
- It’s 2 of spring onion, finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 2 of baby shallot, finely sliced.
- You need of Some vegetable cooking oil.
- You need of Dipping sauce.
- You need 4 tbsp of rice wine vinegar (or any prefer vinegar).
- You need 4 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 3 tbsp of fish sauce.
- You need 4-6 tbsp of water.
- You need 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped.
- You need 2 of Thai bird eye chilli, finely chopped.
- It’s 1-2 tbsp of lime juice.
- Prepare of Serve with.
- Prepare of Cooked Vermicelli noodles.
- Prepare of Any prefer salad for example granted carrot, baby gems, cucumber, mints, dills, coriander 🌿.
- You need 1 cup of roasted peanuts.
Bun Thit Nuong – BBQ pork Vietnamese style 🔥 step by step
- Add 3 tbsp vegetable cooking oil in a medium heat saucepan or pan, add shallot and fry until shallot turn golden. Turn the heat off and use slotted spoon sieve out fried shallots and leave them on the paper towel..
- Add 2/3 of chopped spring onion onto hot oil, stir well and leave it aside..
- In a big mixing bowl, add the rest of spring onion, minced garlic, fish sauce, sugar and honey into the mixing bowl. Mix well until the mixture all dissolved. Add pork chops, beef, chicken or prawns in and mix well. Marinate it for at least 20 minutes. (Pork, chicken or beef can be marinated over night).
- Making dipping sauce- add fish sauce, vinegar, sugar and water in a small saucepan. Put it on medium heat, keep stirring it until the ingredients all dissolve. Then the heat off and add lime juice, chilli and finely chopped garlic..
- On a medium heat griddle pan, grilled your pork chops for 15-20 until both sides cooked. Do the same with chilli, beef or prawns. Once rest your meat for 10 minutes slice them into bite side.
- This version made with rump steak.
- Serve with vermicelli noodles and fresh herbs and vegetable.