Butternut squash with beef and onions. Let the natural flavors of butternut squash shine in this easy side dish. Roast beef is a classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and elegant dinners alike. Reviews for: Photos of Butternut Squash with Onions and Pecans.
Add enough beef broth to just cover the beef and squash. Take your basic beef stew to the next level by making this simple, fragrant beef tagine featuring butternut squash. With all the positive reviews we were interested to try. You can cook Butternut squash with beef and onions using 13 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Butternut squash with beef and onions
- It’s 2/3 cup of minced coarsely beef.
- Prepare 1 of medium butternut squash.
- Prepare 1 of very large onion.
- It’s .88 ounces of agar agar.
- You need 1/3 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 2 cup of mild cheddar cheese shredded.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground sage.
- You need 1 teaspoon of celery salt.
- You need 14-1/2 ounces of beef broth.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped parsley.
- It’s 2-1/4 ounces of salted whole roasted cashews.
Made exactly per recipe and found the flavor unidimensional and the beef was not tender (despite buying recommended cut). This hearty and warming beef casserole is even tastier with colourful and sweet butternut squash. Cheesy Stuffed Butternut Squash with Bacon and Caramelized Red Onion. Easy Stuffed Peppers recipe / how to make Stuffed Bell Peppers with Ground beef and rice recipe.
Butternut squash with beef and onions step by step
- Peel and cut the butternut squash into half.
- Remove seeds.
- Dice into small pieces.
- Chop the onions add to the hot oil.
- Add diced butternut squash.
- Add spices.
- Stir and coat well. Sauté for 20 minutes add cashews.
- Add half the agar agar powder. Then coat everything with the agar agar..
- When the agar agar is dissolved let saute for 3 minutes to get hot.
- Add beef broth.
- Stirring constantly, but gently add the rest of agar agar.
- Let sit 5 minutes.
- Add parmesan cheese.
- Add cheddar cheese on top cover for 5 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!.
If you're not a fan of butternut squash (whaat?), you can use a different type of squash or even sweet potatoes instead. I actually have a sweet potato and ground beef curry on the blog if you want to go that route. But personally, I think you should enjoy all things butternut squash while we're in the prime of. Butternut squash, black beans, and ground beef star in this flavor packed Butternut Squash Chili with Beef that is sure to warm you up on a cold night. Heat the olive oil in a large Dutch oven or soup pot over medium heat.