Mayo-Free Whipped Potato Salad. Also added more celery and green onion. Miss my mayo potato salad but will try and get hooked on this healthier version!!! Tossing the potatoes with the vinaigrette-ish dressing while they are still warm helps them absorb the flavors of the dressing, which really boosts the depth of the salad.
It's fresh, herbed and mayo free. If you guys like the videos please LIKE, SUBSCRIBE, and/or SHARE them with your friends! The more people we can reach the more videos we can make! You can cook Mayo-Free Whipped Potato Salad using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mayo-Free Whipped Potato Salad
- It’s 3 of Russet Potatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Light Sour Cream.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Yellow Mustard.
- It’s 1/4 of White Onion Sliced.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Minced Capers.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Torn Dill.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
Learn how to make Mayo-Free Potato Salad. Place potatoes in a large pot and cover with cold salted water. A heap of delicious, freshly cooked potatoes, drowned in a bucket-load of mayo. It's a difficult sight to see for those with an aversion to mayo, and a tough reality to live (a life without potato salad, that is).
Mayo-Free Whipped Potato Salad instructions
- Chop potatoes into 1-inch cubes and place in medium saucepan. Cover completely with water and bring to a simmer over medium-low heat. Cook for 20 minutes or until softened through..
- Transfer cooked potatoes to a medium-sized mixing bowl. Add remainder of ingredients and stir vigorously with a rubber spatula. The potatoes will break apart and will leave the salad with a mix of smooth, mashed potatoes and chunks..
That's right, mayo-less potato salads are here and they're just in time for summer. My Vegan Rainbow Potato Salad is one of my most popular and well-loved summer recipes. Inspired by that recipe I'm coming at you with a new, creamy, mayo-free potato salad to suit all of your end-of-summer barbecue and potluck needs. Before going vegan I didn't really care for mayo, but since. Sometimes you are looking for a mayo-free potato salad, either because you or someone in your family doesn't like mayo, or because you are serving it Avoid any potatoes that show signs of sprouting, wilting, wrinkling or decay.