Mixed Fruit Whipped Cream Pocket Sandwich. Great recipe for Mixed Fruit Whipped Cream Pocket Sandwich. Soft bread,light sweet cold whipped cream and refreshing fresh fruits. Let's make them and enjoy together!!
Wrap each sandwich in plastic wrap and. A fruit sandwich, or fruit sando (フルーツサンド), is a Japanese sandwich that is simply two slices of bread, stuffed with seasonal fruit, and whipped cream. It's the kind of sandwich that a kid might make if you told them they could add anything they wanted to it, which makes it more of a dessert than something you'd pack for lunch. You can have Mixed Fruit Whipped Cream Pocket Sandwich using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mixed Fruit Whipped Cream Pocket Sandwich
- It’s 6 slices of bread.
- Prepare of whipped cream as you like.
- It’s of kiwi fruits,raspberries,blueberries or any fruits you love.
Fruit Sandwich is literally a sandwich with an assortment of fruits. Thinly sliced Japanese soft white bread goes very well with the filling of fresh fruit and whipped cream. This is not an everyday Japanese food, but people like to eat it from time to time. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Mixed Fruit Whipped Cream Pocket Sandwich instructions
- Here's the pocket sandwich press that I bought from DAISO shop which is the Japanese convenient store in Thailand.If you can't find this you can use a glass to press out the sandwich into circle shapes..
- Roll the bread with the rolling pin or press with your hands to flatten them a little bit.Put it on the bottom piece of sandwich press.Squeeze some whipped cream on top but not too much then arrange the fruits on the cream..
- Put another piece of bread on top.You can add extra whipped cream on top the fruits if you like and press the top of the sandwich firmly.Then remove the bread crust around the edge out first and remove the sandwich out..
- Wrap them with the cling film or store in an air tight box,chill them in the fridge for 15-20 mins.Use a knife slice them half and your pocket sandwiches are ready to eat.Yummy!!.
Whisk flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a large bowl. Using the large holes of. #Delicious #Healthy #Quick Fresh fruit sandwiches? Just as famous as their sushi is Japanese Fruit Sandwiches made with thin white bread w. Instructions In a large bowl or stand mixer add the whipping cream, sugar, and vanilla. Whip with a whisk or electric beaters or stand mixer until soft peaks form in your whipped cream.