Fresh Strawberry Pops with Vanilla and Chocolate Whipped Cream. In a chilled bowl beat heavy cream until soft mounds form, add cocoa/sugar mixture and vanilla and beat until whipped. Serve in a bowl on platter with strawberrys To serve, dip each berry in a flavored whipped cream then in sprinkles and enjoy! Once the mixture is cool, whip the cream and vanilla together for about two minutes to make a soft whipped cream.
Add confectioners' sugar and vanilla; beat until soft peaks form. Refrigerate strawberries and whipped cream, covered, until assembly. Whip the heavy whipping cream to stiff peaks with a stand mixer or a hand mixer. You can cook Fresh Strawberry Pops with Vanilla and Chocolate Whipped Cream using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fresh Strawberry Pops with Vanilla and Chocolate Whipped Cream
- It’s 2 lb of fresh strawberrys, washed and green stem removed.
- You need 20 of 4 to 6 inche wooden skewers, more or less depending on how many strawberrys you end up with. You need one skewer for each strawberry..
- You need 1 of FOR VANILLA WHIPPED CREAM.
- You need 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- It’s 3 tbsp of confectioners sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 of FOE CHOCOLATE WHIPPED CREAM.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- You need 6 tbsp of confectioners sugar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 of FOR SPRINKLES.
- You need 1 cup of seasonal sprinkles of your choice!.
Fold the chilled strawberry mixture and the chopped chocolate into the whipped cream. Spoon into glass serving dishes, alternating in layers with the remaining chopped strawberries. Top with additional chopped chocolate and a strawberry. In a medium sized pot stir together strawberry milk, vanilla, and white chocolate chips.
Fresh Strawberry Pops with Vanilla and Chocolate Whipped Cream instructions
- Firmly but gently skewer each strawberry and place on a platter..
- Fill dish with your sprinkles and place on platter..
- MAKE WHIPPED CREAM–FOR VANILLA WHIPPED CREAM.
- In a chilled bowl whip cream until soft mounds form, add sugar and vanilla and beat until whipped,serve in bowl on platter with strawberrys.
- FOR CHOCOLATE WHIPPED CREAM.
- Sift together cocoa and sugar so there are no lumps, set aside..
- In a chilled bowl beat heavy cream until soft mounds form, add cocoa/sugar mixture and vanilla and beat until whipped.Serve in a bowl on platter with strawberrys.
- To serve, dip each berry in a flavored whipped cream then in sprinkles and enjoy!.
Over medium heat cook, stirring occasionally until the white chocolate melts and the drink comes to a simmer. (Do not let it come to a boil.) Continue to stir to ensure all of the white chocolate has melted. This Strawberry Whipped Cream recipe can made with either fresh strawberries or freeze dried strawberries! Both versions have amazing strawberry flavor and make a fluffy strawberry whipped cream you can pipe onto cakes, cupcakes, cheesecakes and even pancakes! You can easily make these little Santas as a holiday dessert yourself. All you need are strawberries, whipped cream, and some chocolate sprinkles.