Vickys Pumpkin Pancakes & Cinnamon Crumble Topping, GF DF EF SF.
You can have Vickys Pumpkin Pancakes & Cinnamon Crumble Topping, GF DF EF SF using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vickys Pumpkin Pancakes & Cinnamon Crumble Topping, GF DF EF SF
- You need of Pancake Mix.
- Prepare 165 grams of gluten-free flour mix*.
- It’s 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of pumpkin pie spice – see my posted recipe if needed.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 260 ml of light coconut milk.
- It’s 140 grams of pumpkin puree – the canned stuff is perfect.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of Cinnamon Crumb Topping.
- Prepare 35 grams of gluten-free flour mix*.
- You need 35 grams of brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sunflower spread / butter.
Vickys Pumpkin Pancakes & Cinnamon Crumble Topping, GF DF EF SF instructions
- My flour mix is 120g cornstarch, 40g sweet rice flour and 40g white sorghum flour.
- Put the topping ingredients in a bowl and rub between your fingertips to form crumbs. Set aside.
- Whisk the wet pancake ingredients together then add to the dry ingredients. Mix until just combined.
- Heat a frying pan on medium-low and spray lightly with oil.
- Pour some pancake batter into the pan and cook until bubbles form and pop on the surface and the edges start to dry.
- Gently flip over and top generously with some cinnamon crumb mixture. Cook until the underside is golden and the crumb topping starts to firm up and get crunchy.
- Repeat until the batter & crumb topping is all gone. You should get 8 pancakes from the batter. You can make the topping crisper by putting the pancakes under the grill for a minute.
- Serve with some syrup or safe butter / spread.