Easy Pancakes Recipe!.
You can cook Easy Pancakes Recipe! using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Pancakes Recipe!
- You need 315 grams of cake flour.
- It’s 10 grams of baking powder.
- You need 3 grams of salt.
- It’s 10 grams of sugar.
- Prepare 2 of large egg (separated).
- You need 120 grams of butter (melted).
- It’s 415 grams of milk.
Easy Pancakes Recipe! instructions
- Sift cake flour and baking powder into a big bowl. Add salt and sugar..
- Separate the egg yolk and the egg whites. Put egg yolk into the flour mixture..
- Pour milk to the flour mixture and mix it by stirring it. After it's well combine, add the melted butter to the batter..
- Beat up the egg white to stiff peak. And fold it into the batter. Do not over fold it or stir it. Just fold it till it combine..
- Tips: Let the batter rest for about 15 mins. It'll be light and fluffy. A better texture..
- Keep the pan at medium heat, ladle about 1/4 cup of the batter onto the pan, to make a pancake. Cook until it bubbles break the surface of the pancake and the undersides are golden brown, about 3 minutes. Flip with a spatula and cook another 1 minute. Transfer it to a plate and ready to serve!.
- Before the servings: Stack them up! Cut a piece of butter and place it on top of the pancakes. Pour maple syrup over the pancakes and it's ready to serve!.