Old Fashioned fluffy Strawberry Pancakes. Hello Royals today I will be giving you an updated recipe on how to make fluffy pancakes. I am doing another pancake video because I feel like I am more. yourrecipeguide.com. As a child, we stayed with my grandmother for a week during the summer holidays.
See more ideas about old fashioned pancake recipe, pancake recipe, breakfast recipes. Turn your kitchen into a pancake house with this Old Fashioned Fluffy Pancake Recipe. Old Fashioned Pancake Recipe Creme Caramel Strawberry Jam Confectioners Sugar Sweet Bread Food To Make. You can cook Old Fashioned fluffy Strawberry Pancakes using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Old Fashioned fluffy Strawberry Pancakes
- Prepare 1-1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 3-1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1 of extra large egg.
- Prepare 3/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 2 tablespoon of sugar.
- It’s 1-1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 3-1/2 tablespoons of melted butter.
- You need 1 quart of put up Strawberries see my recipe.
- Prepare As needed of butter for pancakes.
Make delicious, fluffy pancakes from scratch. I served this with bacon and fresh strawberries tossed with sugar. I will experiment a bit Nutritional Information. These old-fashioned pancakes are made with white whole-wheat flour so you get a bit of whole grain in every bite, but they're still lightly and fluffy, just like your family likes.
Old Fashioned fluffy Strawberry Pancakes step by step
- Mix the sugar, flour salt and baking powder..
- Make a well/ crater and add the butter, milk and egg.
- Mix well not having any lumps. I let mine sit for about 12-15 minutes before I actually started making the pancakes..
- Heat an oiled pan and pour your batter into the hot pan..
- When bubbling turn the pancakes and let cook for just 30-45 seconds..
- They should be golden brown..
- They should be done move to a plate and repeat. Add butter to each one as you stack them high..
- Add the strawberries to the bottom pancake.
- Stack another and cover.
- Cover each one with strawberries till you have what you want to eat..
- Serve, I hope you enjoy!!.
Every day should start with a stack of strawberry pancakes. These old-fashioned pancakes are made with white whole-wheat. Strawberry Shortcake Pancakes – light and fluffy pancakes topped with fresh strawberries and homemade whipped cream. It is like dessert for breakfast! Turn your kitchen into a pancake house with this Old Fashioned Fluffy Pancake Recipe.