Spicy Butternut Squash w/ Shrimp *EASY*.
You can have Spicy Butternut Squash w/ Shrimp *EASY* using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy Butternut Squash w/ Shrimp *EASY*
- You need of About 5 butternut squash cubed.
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground Ginger.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground cloves.
- You need 1 tbs of brown sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup of heated heavy cream.
- Prepare of Add salt to taste at the end.
- It’s 2 cups of chopped poached peeled and deveined shrimp* optional.
Spicy Butternut Squash w/ Shrimp *EASY* step by step
- Toss the cubed squash in about 1 tsp of oil and all the spices. Lay out on a lined sheet pan and bake at 375 F until toothpick can pierce through squash without resistance. 35 mins or more.
- Once cooked add squash to a blender with a veggie stock or some of the warm heavy cream because the squash will not blend without some liquid to help it out !!.
- Blend until creamy and smooth. Once smooth add to a pot and add the rest of the cream and bring to a simmer for about 5 mins. Add salt to taste and now the SOUP is done. 😊.
- Add chopped shrimp for that extra bite and you’re done !!!.