Tomato and egg salad. Dietitians consider tomato and egg salad to be one of the most beneficial, since these two ingredients go together almost perfectly. There are plenty of recipes for making salads with tomatoes and eggs. The most interesting we consider in our article.
Enjoy a taste of summer with this avocado egg salad recipe from the Incredible Egg. COMBINE chopped eggs, avocados, tomato, onion and parsley in large bowl; TOSS gently to mix. ADD dressing and STIR gently just until. You can have Tomato and egg salad using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tomato and egg salad
- You need 3 of tomatoes.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need to taste of Parsley.
- You need of Black pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s to taste of Vinegar (Mirin or any sweet vinegar or normal vinegar and sugar or honey).
- It’s to taste of Olive oil.
The classic pairing of tomatoes and basil brings a gourmet flair to this easy-to-make egg salad sandwich. A great sandwich to make when you have a garden of fresh basil and tomatoes. It is very easy to make and very yummy. I would recommend this as an open-faced sandwich for those who are.
Tomato and egg salad instructions
- Make hard-boiled eggs and cut them in pieces (I chose crescent shapes).
- Wash and dice the tomatoes (choose firm and juicy once).
- Put the tomatoes and the eggs in a bowl and fix your seasoning.
- Add salt, pepper and parsley at the end.
- Mix well (the egg yolk will make your salad dressing creamy), then serve.
To me, a perfect Salted Eggs with Tomato Salad meal is something with anything grilled (may it be meat or seafood) along with steamed white rice. This recipe post is not meant to teach you how to prepare Salted Eggs with Tomato Salad because I am sure that you already have an idea on how it. Clean Eating Egg & Tomato Salad. An easy lunch you can take to work or school! Brought to you by cookbook author, Tiffany McCauley of If you love egg salad but not all the mayo that traditionally goes with it, then this is the recipe for you!