Egg Salad Sandwiches for Hanami Bento. "g salad sandwiches With of recipes for lunches and light meals, there's no reason to be bored with your midday meal ever again. Simple and delicious Japanese egg salad sandwich with mayo, salt, and pepper. Pack the sandwich neatly in your kid's favorite bento box for their My son loves this Egg Salad Sandwich and this menu is now one of my favorite backup bento plans.
Split four crusty rolls or cut four pita breads in half. Fill with egg salad mixture and top with alfalfa sprouts. An egg salad sandwich is one of the easiest sandwiches in the world to make, especially if you have hard boiled eggs already made. You can have Egg Salad Sandwiches for Hanami Bento using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Egg Salad Sandwiches for Hanami Bento
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 2 slice of White bread (from an 8-slice loaf).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ●Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 dash of ●Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 dash of Margarine or butter.
- Prepare 1 dash of Mustard.
The egg salad filling can also be prepared up to a day ahead and kept refrigerated. Wait to assemble your sandwich until just before eating. This egg salad bento box is a hearty lunch and snack all in one. Spoon the egg salad into a lettuce "bowl" to keep it looking pretty and enjoy with cocktail bread and veggies.
Egg Salad Sandwiches for Hanami Bento step by step
- Hard boil the egg. Refer to. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146355-creamy-egg-yolks-how-to-soft-and-hard-boil-eggs.
- When it has cooled down slightly, peel off the shell and place the egg in a bowl. Mash with a fork and then add the ● ingredients..
- Spread a thin layer of margarine and mustard onto the bread. Top with the egg mixture..
- Place the other slice of bread on top and press down on it lightly. Cut the crusts off and then slice into 4..
- Transfer to a serving dish..
- If the bread is slightly stale, wrap in a dampened paper towel, and then with cling film, and leave in the fridge for about 30 minutes..
- I recommend using soft bread for this..
- Add lettuce leaves for crunch..
Toss banana and blueberries with yogurt to keep the bananas from turning brown. Save the chocolate chips and pistachios for an. Now, an egg-salad sandwich might not seem like something worth queuing up for, but trust me, when done right, it's the best thing you'll eat. Originally made in Japan, these sandos took Los Angeles by storm last year, and now it's finally New York's turn to dish out the goods. Once upon a time, as in yesterday, there was a family divided.