Egg salad. Check Out Best Ever Egg Salad On eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color Today! Use Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook Simple and Delectable Meal Plans.
Roughly chop hard-boiled eggs and transfer to a medium bowl. Mash slightly with a fork to break up yolks. Add mayonnaise, mustard, lemon juice, celery and chives and mix until evenly combined. You can cook Egg salad using 7 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Egg salad
- You need 10 of eggs.
- It’s 1 bunch of lettuce.
- It’s 1 of medium cabbage.
- Prepare 3 of big Tomatoes.
- It’s 2 Tablespoon of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoon of vinegar.
- You need of Water.
Transfer the eggs to a bowl of ice water to cool completely. Place the chopped eggs in a bowl, and stir in the mayonnaise, mustard and green onion. Season with salt, pepper and paprika. Stir and serve on your favorite bread or crackers.
Egg salad instructions
- Boil egg and remove shell when cool. Slice eggs and spread evenly on a flat salad bowl. Wash veggies with water and vinegar, cut and put in strainer to remove excess water. Add olive oil and turn veggies. Spread veggies on already laid boiled and sliced eggs. Enjoy.
Egg Salad Recipes Here you will find the best and creamiest egg salads for your sandwich, picnic or side dish as well as delicious leafy salads featuring the incredible egg! Season to taste with salt and pepper; stir gently to combine. Add the eggs to a saucepan and fill with cold water. Bring water to a boil and immediately remove from heat. Take the eggs out of the water and let cool.