Eggplant lasagna with black olive tapenade. This "lasagna" recipe cuts out the noodles altogether and uses fresh summer eggplant instead. Classic Eggplant Lasagna that's full of cheesy goodness, without the pasta! If you like this recipe, you may be.
Remove the pot from the heat. This Vegan Eggplant Lasagna has layers of Eggplant "noodles", a mind-blowing Vegan Ricotta Cheese, and hearty Lentil and Vegetable mixture, to make the dish more filling and provide extra plant-protein. Simply layer everything in a casserole dish and bake it a little in the oven! You can cook Eggplant lasagna with black olive tapenade using 19 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Eggplant lasagna with black olive tapenade
- You need of For olive tepenade:.
- You need 1 of medium clove garlic.
- Prepare 100 g of black olives.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of capers.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of fresh parsley.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice.
- You need 2 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of black pepper (or less if preferred so).
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need of Lasagna:.
- You need 2 of small eggplants sliced about 1/4" thick.
- You need 4 tablespoons of olive oil.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of ground black pepper.
- You need 100-150 grams of marinara sauce.
- It’s 400 grams of ricotta cheese.
- Prepare 3 of large eggs.
- You need 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated mozzarella cheese.
This KETO eggplant lasagna recipe is quick and easy to make! My low carb eggplant lasagna Low carb eggplant lasagna is just like regular lasagna, but with layers of roasted eggplant instead Brush both sides with olive oil. Season with sea salt and black pepper. Roast the eggplant in the oven for.
Eggplant lasagna with black olive tapenade instructions
- Olive tepenade: Combine all ingredients(except salt) in a food processor, and blitz until a paste is formed.
- Season with salt to taste(check the level of salt needed, do not add salt while processing the ingredients).
- Lasagna: pre heat the oven to 350 degree Fahrenheit.
- Slice eggplant into thin strips and place on a baking sheet.
- Brush with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Roast in the oven until tender, about 10 minutes..
- Mix together Ricotta cheese, eggs, and Parmesan cheese in a separate bowl..
- Prepare a large baking dish with non-stick cooking spray and begin layering lasagna.
- Layer the Marinara sauce, cheese mixture, eggplant, cheese mixture, sauce and then top with Mozzarella cheese.
- Layer a generous amount of olive tepenade prepared on the surface.
- Bake until about 30 minutes or until done.
- Let cool for sometime before you can slice and divide portions.
- Serve warm.
A nice tapenade for crostini, crackers or pita bread. Place eggplant, olives, anchovies, capers and garlic in a food processor and blend. Once mixture is pureed, drizzle in remaining olive oil. This eggplant lasagna from Delish.com is cheesy and completely meat free. This Eggplant Lasagna Is Cheesy Bliss. by Delish US.