caramel banana cream pie. The Kitchen Hero of all desserts! What can make a naughty pie even naughtier? Caramel Banana Cream Pie – Good old Banana Cream Pie gets the luscious addition of a layer of homemade caramel sauce on top.
Homemade custard, fresh bananas, and rich salted caramel in a buttery pie crust. It's all about homemade pies on Thanksgiving. This is a made-from-scratch banana cream pie with salted caramel drizzle. You can cook caramel banana cream pie using 5 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of caramel banana cream pie
- You need 1 of (9 inch) baked pie she.
- It’s 3 tbsp of cornstarch.
- You need 1 jar of of caramel sauce (.
- It’s 1 2/3 cup of water. 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand condensed milk 3 egg yolks beaten 2 tbsp. butter 1 tsp. vanilla 3 medium bananas Realemon lemon juice and Whipped cream.
- You need 1 of optional).
It is rich and creamy with a touch of sweet caramel. This Banana Cream Pie is made extra special with sliced bananas layered between easy homemade pudding dotted with specks of vanilla. I start this homemade pie with a creamy, custardy homemade vanilla pudding flavored with vanilla bean paste. The method is simple with results that truly rival any.
caramel banana cream pie step by step
- In heavy saucepan, dissolve cornstarch in water; stir in sweetened condensed milk and egg yolks. Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly. Remove from heat; add butter and vanilla. Cool slightly. Slice 2 bananas; dip in lemon juice and drain. Arrange on bottom of prepared crust. Pour filling over bananas; cover and chill 4 hours or until set. Spread top with whipped cream. Slice remaining bananas; dip in Realemon; drain and garnish top of pie drizzle caramel on top if wanted. Refrigerate leftovers..
Creamy, with hits of caramel and crunchy chocolate toffee, this over-the-top banana cream pie is nothing short of spectacular. This Caramel Banana Cream Pie is a no bake pie and the ingredients you are going to need to make it are: graham crackers for the crust, bananas, whipped cream and caramel for the cream and Lay the banana slices, add the delicious whipped cream and cover everything with the caramel topping. This banana cream pie is what happens when you have leftover salted caramel sauce in the fridge. I have a prrretty bad salted caramel habit (as you may know by now), and if there's any hanging around, it dictates what's going on for dessert. That's actually not a bad thing. 🙂.