Aubergine slice with bolognese topped with mozzarella!!!.
You can have Aubergine slice with bolognese topped with mozzarella!!! using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Aubergine slice with bolognese topped with mozzarella!!!
- Prepare 1 of Aubergine.
- You need 300 g of plum tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 of balls of mozzarella.
- You need handful of fresh chopped oregano.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tomato purée.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need 2-3 cloves of chopped garlic.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 1 of beef stock cube.
- It’s 1 of seeded red chili & finely chopped.
- Prepare 80 ml of red wine.
- You need 50 g of Parmesan.
Aubergine slice with bolognese topped with mozzarella!!! instructions
- Add the 300g plum tomatoes, the freshly chopped small handful of basil, the 1 tsp dried oregano, the bay leaf, the 2 tbsp tomato purée, the beef stock cube, the deseeded and the finely chopped red chilli, the 80ml red wine and 4 halved cherry tomatoes..
- Stir with a wooden spoon, breaking up the plum tomatoes. Bring to the boil, reduce to a gentle simmer and cover with a lid. Cook for 1 hr 15 mins stirring occasionally, until you have a rich, thick sauce. Add the 50g grated parmesan, check the seasoning and stir. finely chopped red chilli (if using), 125ml red wine and 4 halved cherry tomatoes..
- With a sharp knife, slice the Aubergine into roughly, half an inch slices. Place them onto a kitchen paper towel and salt both sides letting the excess water out. Wipe off the water with paper towel, then transfer them onto baking sheet..
- Brush both sides with just a touch of oil. Spoon the bolognese sauce onto the slices, topping with 1-2 cubes of mozzarella..
- Place them into the 200C° preheated oven, baking till the aubergine is soft, and the cheese is crispy. Cool down before serve….
- Can be eaten own it’s own, and great side dish to any kind roasted meat.