Smoky Chorizo & Chicken Pasta Bake. Hello guys, this recipe is adapted a little from Avante Garde Vegan Chorizo Style Hot Dog. I hope you enjoy the video and the recipe!xx KimFor More. BBC Good Food Spicy Chorizo Shakshuka – Always Order Dessert Smoky.
Smoky Chorizo Chicken Salad is quick and easy to make, holds up in the fridge & is great for brown-bag Chorizo is the lure. Savory chunks scattered throughout the mix and also in the dressing! Be the first to rate & review! You can have Smoky Chorizo & Chicken Pasta Bake using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Smoky Chorizo & Chicken Pasta Bake
- You need 2 of Chicken breasts – skinned and diced.
- Prepare 1 of Chorizo sausage – chopped into small pieces.
- You need 1 of Large onion – diced.
- It’s 1 of Large capsicum – diced.
- It’s 1 of Eggplant – diced.
- You need of White or brown mushrooms.
- It’s 1 Bag of baby spinach leaves.
- You need 4-5 cloves of garlic.
- You need 3/4 Bag of penne pasta.
- Prepare 1 Bottle of Leggos Pasta Bake Sauce Creamy Tomato & Mozarella.
- It’s of Tasty cheddar cheese.
- You need of Parmesan cheese.
- You need of Paprika.
- Prepare of Smoked paprika.
- Prepare of Chilli flakes.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- You need of Olive oil.
Rather than traditional sausage stuffing, chef George Mendes of NYC's Aldea serves a smoky version using chorizo and. This chorizo shakshuka is full of smoky flavour from the chorizo and smoked paprika. Serve with crusty bread for those runny yolks and a dollop of yoghurt. This Smoky Chorizo Stew Will Make You Actually Excited for Leftovers (for an Entire Week).
Smoky Chorizo & Chicken Pasta Bake step by step
- Heat oven to 200 degrees celcius on bake..
- In a large pan add olive oil and brown chicken on high heat. DO NOT OVER COOK. Once chicken is browned, add salt, pepper and paprika. Mix well then transfer chicken into a separate dish..
- In the same pan, lower the heat to medium-high and add more olive oil. Add onions and chorizo and cook until onions are transparent and chorizo is browned. Add in all other veggies, salt, pepper, paprika, chilli flakes and smoky paprika. Once the veggies have stared to soften, add the garlic (either grate in or chop finely beforehand). Cook veggies for 10-15 minutes until nicely browned and soft..
- In a separate pot, cook penne pasta in boiling, salted water until al dente. Reserve one cup pasta water and drain remainder, then set pasta aside..
- Once the veggies are cooked, add the Leggos pasta sauce, rinsing the bottle out with a small amount of water. Bring to the boil, then reduce heat and add spinach. Add in the cooked pasta and chicken and mix well. Cook all together for a few minutes to allow flavours to come together. Add pasta water as needed to get the sauce to the right consistency. Taste and adjust salt, pepper, paprika, smokey paprika and chilli..
- Transfer to an oven proof dish. Top with a generous amount of grated cheddar and parmesan cheese then sprinkle lightly with paprika. Place on a high rack in the oven and cook for 15 minutes or until the cheese has browned. Remove from oven and let sit for 5 minutes before serving..
That's just how good (and bountiful) senior food editor Andy Baraghani's new chorizo and potato stew is.. Aldea serves a smoky version using chorizo and hot pimentón de la Vera (smoked paprika). Top tip for making Smoky spiced chorizo with peppers. Chop the cooking chorizo into bite-sized chunks. Bean dip goes next-level with a smoky chorizo twist.