The Best Biscuits, Gravy, Sausage and Bell Peppers EVER! 🙂. PIN THE BEST : Select your Best from the Best social media app and pin it on your personal. Best website: SHARE THE BEST : Easily share your best with THE. Who doesn't love the old classic Biscuits and Gravy breakfast recipe.
This was my first time ever making biscuits and gravy and it came out awesome, which doesn't happen too often when I try a new recipe. Biscuits and gravy are quite possibly the best comfort food ever. They're perfect not only for Use a slotted spoon to remove the cooked sausage to a bowl, leaving behind the grease and any brown Add the salt, nutmeg, cayenne, and pepper and continue to mix well. You can have The Best Biscuits, Gravy, Sausage and Bell Peppers EVER! 🙂 using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of The Best Biscuits, Gravy, Sausage and Bell Peppers EVER! 🙂
- You need 1 can of 12 biscuits.
- It’s 4 pounds of sausage. I call it (the intestine).
- Prepare 8 of eggs.
- It’s of Garlic, black pepper and onion powder.
- Prepare Pinch of salt and table pepper.
- Prepare 6 packs of gravy.
- It’s 3 of bell peppers. (Colored).
Remove from heat and stir in. Biscuits and gravy are quite possibly the best comfort food ever. They're perfect not only for breakfast, but at any time of day! Add the salt, nutmeg, cayenne, and pepper and continue to mix well.
The Best Biscuits, Gravy, Sausage and Bell Peppers EVER! 🙂 instructions
- Fallow the gravy directions (and when the gravy is done i put a serving spoon of bacon grease in there too and stir it in well).
- Cut up and Cook you intestine. And put garlic, onion, and black pepper on it and set aside..
- De-stem your bell's and cut or rip them up and boil them..
- Scramble your eggs put about 5 plops of milk and garlic powder and about 5 pinches of salt and table pepper in the mixture and cook your eggs (after the intestine in cooked so there cooking in the guts of the pig 🐖).
- Make your biscuits..
- After there done crumble your biscuits on a plate along with some crumbled sausage and top it off with gravy and (adorn or garnish) with table pepper..
- Yum. 🙂.
Remove from heat and stir in the cooked sausage. If the mixture is too thick you can whisk in. This is THE BEST sausage gravy and biscuits you'll ever eat, and it's all because of the sausage. I have tried other sausages with this recipe. I've even tried other breakfast sausages and also a few maple sausages.