Vermicelli semiya kheer. Vermicelli Kheer Recipe with step by step photos. Seviyan kheer also known as vermicelli kheer is a must at any festival at our place. making vermicelli kheer is very easy and does not take much time. Vermicelli kheer is ready to be served.
Semiya Payasam is a simple, yet delicious festive pudding made of vermicelli , milk, dry fruits This Semiya Payasam/ Kheer yet another simple and quick recipe that has surprisingly wonderful results. Vermicelli Kheer, a delicious Indian dessert made with milk and vermicelli strands is often served as a sweet accompaniment in lunch or dinner. In this recipe, vermicelli, which is also known as semiya or. You can cook Vermicelli semiya kheer using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vermicelli semiya kheer
- You need 1 tbsl of Ghee.
- Prepare 3 of cloves.
- You need 1 cup of broken vermicelli or semiya.
- It’s of For making vermicelli kheer.
- Prepare 1 litre of milk.
- You need to taste of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cardamom powder.
Semiya Payasam / vermicelli pudding is luscious and creamy and has a textural bite from the vermicelli. Its flavored with cardamom and ghee. This is also a very popular dessert made on all. Vermicelli Kheer is a sweet Indian dessert, consisting of milk and cooked vermicelli (Semiya).
Vermicelli semiya kheer instructions
- Heat 1 tablespoons. Ghee in a heavy kadai Or pan. Add 3 cloves fry for 2to 3 seconds..
- Add the broken seviyan Or vermicelli..
- Stir and continuously roast seviyan on a low to medium low flame..
- Roast till the seviyan strands. Turn golden brown..
- Making vermicelli kheer.
- Reduce the flame to its lowest and slowly pour milk in the pan. Mix very well..
- Summer milk on a low to medium low flame. Stir occasionally so that the milk or seviyan does not stick to the bottom of the pan..
- Let the milk come to a boil once the milk comes to a boil, then add 7to 8 tablespoons. Sugar our as per taste..
- Mix very well so that all the sugar dissolves..
- Then add 1/2 teas. Cardamom powder..
- Cook the vermicelli kheer mixture for 4to 5 min more till the seviyan gets cooked and the milk tickens. When the seviyan has softend and cooked well the kheer will also. Thicken and look creamy..
Vermicelli is a type of pasta/noodle, prepared with durum wheat. Semiya upma recipe – one of the everyday breakfasts of south India. Semiya payasam recipe a rich creamy payasam. Semiya payasam or vermicelli kheer is the easiest one can make especially during the festive occasions when we are busy with other cooking. This vermicelli kheer or vermicelli pudding is known in Indian languages as Semiya payasam (Telugu, Tamil), sevai kheer (Hindi), shavige payasa (Kannada), shevayachi kheer (Marathi).