Arroz con leche (rice pudding). Rice pudding (arroz con leche) made the traditional Mexican way, with both whole and evaporated milk and an aromatic touch of cinnamon. Put the water, rice, and cinnamon stick in a medium-size heavy saucepan set over medium-high heat. Strain out the liquid, discard the cinnamon and reserve the rice.
Freeze your leftover rice and turn it into this sweet and simple spiced-up pudding for a quick dessert. If you have a soft spot in your heart for creamy rice pudding, arroz con leche delivers a flavorful upgrade and will satisfy your cold-weather dessert craving. Classic Arroz Con Leche – A Variation Of Rice Pudding That Is Sweet And Cooked With Milk, Evaporated Milk And Sweetened Condensed Milk And Topped With Cinnamon. You can cook Arroz con leche (rice pudding) using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Arroz con leche (rice pudding)
- You need 1 cup of Rice.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 3 of cinnamon sticks.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar or any sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of almond milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 of coconut milk can.
Arroz Con Leche Adapted from Ingrid Hoffmann. Do you like Cozy Shack rice pudding? Has the rice pudding you fell in love with at New Jersey diners and If you like your arroz con leche thinner, pull it off the stove when more liquid is left. This pudding does most of its thickening as it cools, but the end.
Arroz con leche (rice pudding) step by step
- Boil the one cup of rice with 1 1/2 cup of water for about 10 minutes or until rice it’s al dente..
- Add all ingredients and mix for 10 minutes. Once the consistency is creamy and the rice is soft you rice pudding is ready!.
Literally translated, arroz con leche means rice with milk, but it's actually a thick rice pudding that everyone makes a slightly different way. Most recipes call for lemon peel and cinnamon sticks, and others add alcohol, additional spices, orange peel, and even a layer of caramelized sugar on top. An easy-to-make and deliciously creamy arroz con leche (rice pudding) made Cuban-style with sweetened condensed milk, cinnamon, and lemon zest! Easy Rice Pudding With A Hint of Citrus. Arroz con Leche is one of the world's favorite desserts.