Wheat rava kheer. Kheer is a important sweet served in functions, festivals , marriages. This Kheer recipe is a different one made by wheat.. Godhuma rava payasam is made with broken wheat & jaggery. daliya kheer, gothambu payasam – recipes for fasting days,festivals like maha shivaratri, navratri.
Godhuma Rava Payasam – Samba Wheat Kheer – Simple and easy Recipe made with Godhumai rava, milk and jaggery specially for festive season. How to Make Rava Payasam or Sooji Kheer Recipe with step by step photos and video. An Indian dessert made with semolina, milk, cardamom and nuts. You can have Wheat rava kheer using 10 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Wheat rava kheer
- It’s 1 cup of wheat rava red one.
- You need 2 cups of milk.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of elago pwd.
- You need of Jaggery 1/2 cup melted.
- You need of Cashews.
- Prepare of Almonds.
- You need of Kismis.
- It’s of Ll few.
- It’s of Ghee 2 tsp big.
Make this Healthy Broken Wheat/Dalia Payasam/Kheer for your next festive celebration. A Speciality from the Tamil Nadu region, Godhuma Rava Payasam is payasam made of Dalia/Broken Wheat. this. Cracked Wheat or Wheat Rava Wheat is an important human food. Wheat grain is such a staple food that it is used to make flour for breads, cookies, cakes, pasta, noodles, couscous and for fermentation.
Wheat rava kheer instructions
- First take a pan add 1 tsp ghee.
- Add wheat red rava and roast it for few minutes.
- Keep it a side.
- Then add 1 tsp ghee again and add all dry fruits and fry them.
- Keep them a side.
- Take a vok pour milk and boil.
- Once it's boiling add wheat red rava and stir mixing it well.
- Close with lid for 5 minutes.
- Later open it and switch off the flame and add jaggery and mix everything well.
- Now switch on and let it set for few minutes.
- Then add 1 tsp ghee.
- And add elachi pwd and mix well.
- Close with lid for 5 to 10 minutes till all comes close.
- Then add dryfruits mix well and opn lid and mix for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Witch off flame and reday to serve.
Rava Kheer Recipe, Learn how to make Rava Kheer (absolutely delicious recipe of Rava Kheer This Rava Kheer recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried & tested recipes from NDTV. It is made with wheat rava and it is just yummy. Similar Recipes, Palm Fruit Drink Rice Sago Kheer Coconut Payasam Badam Kheer Carrot Kheer Banana Payasam. Rava Kheer is a lip-smacking dessert recipe which is traditionally prepared with three main ingredients: semolina, milk and sugar and is quite popular in southern India. Filled with cashews and raisins, this.